Shousetsu Bang*Bang issue 29 was released on February 20, 2011. The theme was Steampunk.
It was originally posted at bb-shousetsu.livejournal.com/57880.html and is mirrored at shousetsubangbang.com/mirror/frontpage/bangbang-no-29/.
This issue is also available as a free ebook on Smashwords at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/761350
Signups for this issue were posted at http://bb-shousetsu.livejournal.com/56497.html.
The cover artist was kiri_moth. The issue contains the following stories:
- The Sanguine Engine, by Domashita Romero
- The Perks to Running a Clean Ship, by Miyoko
- Victoria's Children, by Dr. Noh
- Duet for Tenor and Transradial Orthosis, by shukyou
- Aeroplanes, by Hana Chikai
- Music Box (1930s) — In Need of Repair, by Koiwa Shishiko
- To Get a Ticket, by hcolleen
- Black Hair and Bullets or A Matter of Honour, by Mikami Ren
- Dropping the Ball, by Noel Oliver
- Chimera, by Torino Koji
- The Fifth Form at St. Ruth's, by Macklin
- Where Metal Meets Skin, by Tsukigawa Rika
- Fallen, by nedtheimpaler
- Justice Comes to Shit Mesa, by Roumonte Emi
The issue also contains the following standalone art: