Mimeo Killed the Radio Star, by Iron Eater *
Be Careful What You Fish For, by Aosora Hikaru (青空ヒカル) *
Another pair of hands, by Hyakunichisou 13 (百日草 十三)
Stuva, by Hiwaru Kibi (火悪 木美)
The Antidote We Make Together, by Iseya Misu (伊勢谷 美寿)
The Lemon Priest, by Wasureta Yume (和巣礼田ゆめ)
Terra Cotta, by Kuruma Ebi (車エビ) *
Private Model, by Stitchedupstory
Ladder Hitch, by cloven and loveonthefarm
1) Before commencing Shousetsu Bang*Bang, locate and identify all components.
2) Apply pressure to selection interface option to open individual titles.
3) Start at the top and proceed directly downward at a comfortable pace, making note of all sexytimes along the way.
4) Before closing contributions, shore up support for future projects by leaving positive commentary.
5) Insert links into social media platforms to ensure thorough distribution and coverage.
6) Repeat until assembly is complete and satisfaction is achieved.
Plan to assemble Shousetsu Bang*Bang as near as possible to the place you intend it to be used. Do not place Shousetsu Bang*Bang directly in front of radiators, fires, or any source of direct heat. Ensure that the surface on which you are assembling Shousetsu Bang*Bang is clean and flat. Do not discard packaging or instructions until Shousetsu Bang*Bang has been fully assembled. Please keep head and neck supported while using Shousetsu Bang*Bang. Shousetsu Bang*Bang is not responsible for what hands, objects, or the people reading over your shoulder get up to. Void where prohibited. Prohibited where void. Slippery when wet.
Need more assistance? Call our 24-hour hotline at https://shousetsubangbang.com/ for tips, tricks, and more exciting projects from your editors.
This issue is a bit under-hearted but that must be because it went up late. I’m certain its not the stories because they are really good. Many of them were top for me and they are quite diverse.