It was originally posted at http://bb-shousetsu.livejournal.com/105071.html and is mirrored at http://www.shousetsubangbang.com/mirror/frontpage/bangbang-no-52/.
This issue is also available as a free ebook on Smashwords at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/761178
Signups for this issue are posted at http://bb-shousetsu.livejournal.com/104394.html.
The cover artist was iianbe. The issue contains the following stories:
- Bear-y Christmas, Here's to Many More, by Kimyō Tabibito
- The King of Eternal Flame, by kiyala
- Strange Lexicons, by Ogiwara Saki
- My Life in a Blueberry Pie, by Dr. Noh
- Throw Away These Numbers, by Himawari
- The Last Battlefield, by Kagaku no osomatsu
- Terra Incognita, by Iron Eater
- Everyone goes through the door, by Hyakunichisou 13
- Our Lives in These Empty Spaces Aside, by shukyou
- Holding Out, by Kougyoku
- Diamonds in His Pockets, by Renaissance Makoto J.
This issue also contains the following standalone art:
The theme of this “unthemed” issue was Living After the Fact. No, seriously. There’s only one story where there’s a stretch to reach that theme. And even that story makes it, sorta.
Hey, let’s pretend that the coincidental theme of the theme-free issue is the one that sums up the past year; the one that catches the true spirit of the times. That would mean that this year was all about living on after, moving beyond our past.