Shousetsu Bang*Bang issue 15 was released on July 22, 2008. The theme was Pop! Goes My Heart.
It was originally posted at bb-shousetsu.livejournal.com/31933.html and is mirrored at shousetsubangbang.com/mirror/frontpage/bangbang-no-15/.
This issue was the first issue to allow double-length stories -- i.e., stories that took up two LiveJournal entries with one -- with the tradeoff that any author who submitted a double-length story would forfeit their spot in the next issue.
Signups for this issue were posted at http://bb-shousetsu.livejournal.com/29197.html.
The cover artist was vonbrigthi. The issue contains the following stories:
- Götterdämmerung, by Critical Strike
- Songs You Know by Heart, by Dr. Noh
- Never Gave a Damn About the Weather, by Hinotori
- Ostinato, by Kagamino Kage
- There's No Place Like Home, by Newtypeshadow
- Different Drums, by Kubaru Suki
- For Whom Do You Sing, by Reiko
- Sympathy for the Devil, by Sakana Sara
- World's End Concerto (Eternity Variation in D Major), by Shinju Yuri
- Spring Fling, by Shinko Hisada
- [instrumental], by Nijiiro Sumi
- Music Capital of the World, by Tougyo
- Eleison, by Koiwa Shishiko
- Over the Wall, by N. Kaouthia
- Three Strikes, by Mai Takou
- A Voice in the Wilderness, by shukyou
- All This and More, by shuua
- Skinship, by Kagami Shin
- Hey Jude, by Torino Koji
- They Can't Take That Away from Me, by Yamanashi Moe
- Magic Comes to Alphabet City (And to Certain Parts of Greenpoint), by Domashita Romero