Ingmar Bergman Is Dead
Ingmar Bergman Is Dead is a story written by Nijiiro Sumi and Tougyo. It ran in Issue 12 at http://s2b2.livejournal.com/63693.html, and is mirrored at http://www.shousetsubangbang.com/mirror/ingmar-bergman-is-dead/.
From pinboard.in: "this is like a twisted crazy mind boggling story. orta reminds me of the save me video by nickelback, where the guy almost dies and can see how people die/can read their minds now. Then he meets Mason, who helps him cross the street."
From delicious.com: "a mentally deranged boy accidentally prevents another person's suicide. well, maybe mentally deranged -- maybe a ghost, a mind reader, an oracle, who knows? the story is told from his perspective, which makes for this fascinating beautiful deconstructed stream-of-consciousness ... thing, i don't even know, but it's genius. so, so, so good."
- http://ceanshinythings.livejournal.com/280739.html: "amazing and twisty and just generally wow."
- http://demoerin.livejournal.com/26896.html: '"Everybody loves the bit with the fish", or "The very best of cognitive dissonance"'.
- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21536821: "It's definitly a bit weird to me, but i just love stories written in this style, all random-like."
- delicious.com: "Absolutely fantastic story which can easily be read again and again. This is how writing in first person and a crazy main character should be written. The concept is unique and well executed. Best of all, it's slash."
- delicious.com: "The one where he didn't die didn't die didn't die. (oh my god awesome)"
- pinboard.in: "a really interesting depiction of mental health deteriorating after the character was "supposed" to die"
- http://harmless-one.livejournal.com/40855.html: "ne I can't explain properly. All you need to know is it's awesome. I remember reading it and liking it and thinking it was crazy unique for a S2B2 story. It's one that is worth more than one read. Go read it and you'll understand what I mean."